A Very frustrated Ruby On Rails Programmer .. err ... learner ( not me)...


Hi ...
How are you?? I am fine thankyou...Do not bother mailing back :).. I am doing great and am currently on the platform... Long to go before I get on the rails.. Well, I am a star waiting to be adorned by Ruby and PERL.. I have to make a rail journey once my platform work is done with.

There seems to be one thing that bothers me... Piegons!!! They are on the platform as well.. But, why rails for them?? They have the sky... While they'll be airborne once they are done, I'll be on rails.. Believe it or not, I am not even going to get sailing!!!

Rail gadi.. Rail gadi... Chuk chukk.. chuk chuk chuk...

A very bored Programmer


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

installing RadRails on Eclipse ...........

Was history ! :)