i have had enough of Fedora !!!

i can't write a kernel module, there is no module.h, and later i found out that the kernel
headers rpm which comes with fedora doesn't have this header , ............. i was still hopeful , tried compiling the kernel back from the source rpm, but what i ended up finally with were nothing but the same old rpms provided in the Installation DVD, .........
the other day i decided to get 'into' GNOME, my gnome headers won't work , ........
and had enough of crashes , god knows when my nautilus is gonna crash , the day before i was in the middle of a seminar and my desktop was gone, ..........
i have decided to move on to something sturdier and faster , .... ordered Debian etch , .... but have yet to test it, ...... curse the Courier fellows my DVD's are yet to reach me :-) .........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Was history ! :)

installing RadRails on Eclipse ...........